Nair Alexandra Dias Cardoso
Nair Alexandra Dias Cardoso gains Licentiate degree in Communication Design at University of Arts and Design – ESAD in Oporto in Portugal and Bachelor degree in Graphic Design in Macau Polytechnic Institute, School of Arts. Becoming an artist, she has been making contributions in different artistic fields since 90 generations. As 1999 Biennial of design in 98/99 in the Cultural Center and Design Exhibitions in the Gallery of the UNESCO in Macau; 1997 Painting Exhibitions in the Gallery of the Macau Tourism Centre, Biennial of arts and design in the Forum de Macau and XI collective Exhibitions of the artists of Macau. Work many years as a Graphic Designer in Portugal, and Ballet Teacher in Macau. Owner of an ART´s Caffé in Portugal – Maia. At the moment work in Macau, delegated and organized Art Exhibitions.
- 2009 Painting Exhibitions in the Caminha Tourism Center, Portugal.
- 2008 Painting Exhibitions in “Centro Cultural e Científico de Macau”, Lisbon.
- 2006 Painting Exhibitions in “Rota da Sede – Art Caffé”, Maia, Portugal.
- 2005 Painting Exhibitions in “Casa da Cultura” of Melgaço and Paredes de Coura.
- 2004 Painting Exhibitions in Fórum da Maia, “Centro Cultural e Científico de Macau” and Palace of Independence, Lisbon.
- 2003 Design Exhibitions “Agora” in Anje, Oporto and “Um dia no Jardim da Primavera” in Fórum da Maia, Lisbon, and Spain.
- 2002 Painting Exhibitions “Prémio Internacional de Pintura 2001” in Macau.
- 2000 Painting Exhibitions in Gallery of Military Club of Macau, Design Exhibitions in ESAD, Oporto and 2º price on the design competition of wine labels “Flavors of Portugal”
- 1999 Biennial of design in 98/99 in the Cultural Center and Design Exhibitions in the Gallery of the UNESCO in Macau.
- 1997 Painting Exhibitions in the Gallery of the Macau Tourism Centre, Biennial of arts and design in the Fórum de Macau and XI collective Exhibitions of the artists of Macau.
- 1995 Collective Exhibitions of the artists of Macau in the Leal Senado.
- 1993-1995 2º price in the school competition of dance in Macau.